Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time is time

It has been some time since I have done any blogging. I think it is because I can never think of much to say. So now I am going to take some time for it is high time I tend to this blog and earn my keep as a buster blogger.

If you heard my audio intro for the first time don't be startled. It is not any thing serious. It is just a recording I made and did a little digital modification to. I think it has a freaky sound to it . Hence its name. freak.mp3.

Today was another good day filled with more to be thankful for than I can even recognize. It is once again that magical time of the early morning for me to have a small bowl of cereal and then its off to bed. I will take a moment and thank my creator for all the blessings and favor I have been granted, and sleep with a quite mind and a peaceful soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see you active in the bloggin world your welcome recording is cool I had to download real player for it to work though. Hope it wont conflict with windows media which i normally use.

classesncamps said...

i like your blog so much.... you write very well....thank you so much for such a great blog...
Photography Classes Houston

Post a Comment

If you are reading this you are at least considering leaving a comment. Don’t hesitate, go ahead and do it! You’ll be glad you did…