Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its a New Day!

The new year is here. It begins with the first day, filled with opportunity for both good and bad. The capacity for both are equally part of are nature. What separates or defines the two is the still small voice with in us all.

I just finished watching a movie with my wife while enjoying a bowl of popcorn. one of the lines in the movie caught my attention. “Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.” There is a lot of truth in that.

It has been another good day and I will go to bed thankful.

2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice design and great writing. Keep it up....TK

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to leave a comment for i have many comments for many things although all of my comments are sometimes sensless they all are sensable.Having just discovered I have yet to peruse it all but what ive seen makes sense and is aptly put. You may consider this an approval of your blogabilityas it is ment as such.

Post a Comment

If you are reading this you are at least considering leaving a comment. Don’t hesitate, go ahead and do it! You’ll be glad you did…