Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Predators of our own makings…

The predators of life are our God given instincts. They are good and serve a purpose if used rightly. However when they become defective or twisted, it is then that these instincts become troublesome. The balance comes from self inventory prayer and right thinking followed by right actions. I heard a saying that says,” Let no man steel your joy.” For peace and contentment comes from God and when we rely on Him no outside calamity should bring a disturbance. Our problems are a manifestation of self. Self-Created.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

The universe will get our attention one way or another. I choose to quench my thirst for the good life by acknowledging the good that already exists in my own life and leaving the bad behind me. I offer up a grateful heart for God's grace in allowing me to be a part of this wonderful world today. You are a great writer "one space" and I look forward to many more of your blogs...TK

GeeGee said...

Yes, and I am glad that I did! This is not only good and very good spiritually. Food for one's soul. God bless you ...
A follower and akin thinker ...

Anonymous said...

you are it seems my son a chip off the old block a man of words and wisdom. Let your thoughts and feelings flow out to the world thru this fine blog you have created. Lead on and the followers will come.

Anonymous said...

A blog a day keeps the predators away so they say!

Post a Comment

If you are reading this you are at least considering leaving a comment. Don’t hesitate, go ahead and do it! You’ll be glad you did…